RV Cooking Show Shares Pots and Pans Packing Advice + a Delish RV Recipe

All across the country trees are budding, flowers are beginning to bloom, birds are chirping…and RVers and campers are preparing for their spring/summer adventures. One of the great things about camping is that it can be as expensive or as frugal as you choose to make it. A big financial factor is food – will you choose to eat out or dine in? Chances are it’ll be a combo.

Don’t be caught unprepared to cook a terrific meal at your campsite – it’s easy, fun, can be a great family affair, and is definitely a dollar-stretcher. In this episode of the RV Cooking Show I’ll show you what pots and pans I bring along in my RV…and a few things I carry that I really don’t need. Print a nifty RV Pots & Pans checklist here!

After a walk through my RV kitchen cupboards we’ll prepare a simple and delicious RV recipe - warm tortellini salad that can be made in advance and that is terrific for picnics and potlucks. It’s a favorite in my RV and will be a tasty addition to the ‘Movie Under the Stars Potluck Party’ this weekend at the campground I’m visiting.



Stay tuned to the GoCampingAmerica blog – soon your RV Cooking Show friends will share how we stock our RV kitchen pantry and even offer a checklist for your convenience.

Excitement is mounting…find your perfect camping spotpick up a few helpful camping tips, and get ready to enjoy the great outdoors - it’s time to Go Camping America!

Evanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You don’t have to camp on public land to enjoy it

Camping is exciting with nearby thrill parks

Finding your way to campgrounds